Rotaract Club brings people together to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. Our Rotaract Club of Parvathy’s was started in 2006, installed by Rtn. N.Sridhar. Our Club functioning vibrantly under the parent club of Midtown Rotary. It serves in and around Dindigul.
• 100 projects in a single day (like serving food materials to orphanages, providing slippers,planting plants etc.)
• Diwali Project-Providing new clothes to the road side people
• Trucking and serving to the tribes
• Cultural and various competitions
• Blood donation campus
• Organ donation campus
• Adopting villages
• National & International Days Celebrations
• Got Best Club Award continuously 5 times
• Greenish Environment
• Got India Book Awards
• Made and Attempt of Guinness Record in donating blood
• Ryla Conduction is Mega Event
• More than 65 awards
It was started on 2nd March 2017, to create awareness among the students about Eco – friendliness a way of life . we have planted more plants in our college campus to enhance the green campus.
To create a global community that values and protect our environment Clean & Green.
To sensitize , influence and support communities to protect the natural heritage of the country and to ensure that natural resources are judiciously sustainable future .
ECO & EXNORA CLUBS (GO GREEN )
The Consumer Club was established on 2007 in our college. The aim of the Consumer Club is to educate the students to act as healthy consumer by making them aware about their rights.
WORLD CONSUMER RIGHTS DAY
NATIONAL CONSUMER DAY
“Readers Club” has effectively been entrenched in the year of 2009 for the intention of enhancing the reading activity amongst the students. Club is sufficiently amounted nearly one hundred members. Various activities are being conducted in every year on behalf of the reading club as one of the collegiate programmes.